Step 1/7: Registration for the online application
The online application is the first phase in the admissions process. After correctly entering the required data, you will receive an e-mail confirmation and a summary of the information you provided.
Please note: There are just two degree programs which offer all lectures in English: Master "International Business Studies" and Master "Sports, Culture & Events Management". All other degree programs require German language skills.
Third-country applicants have to pay a tuition fee deposit of € 100 with their online application. Applicants who apply for more than one program have to pay the deposit only once. Your application documents will be checked and processed as soon as we have received your payment. We will then inform you about the next steps in the application process. The payment must be received in our bank account at the latest three days after the registration deadline for the desired entrance exam date. Otherwise we will not be able to process your application for the desired date. Information about regulations for third-country applicants and students: www.fh-kufstein.ac.at/eng/thirdcountrystudents.
In the process of this online application, you will:
- provide personal data and details regarding your education;
- select the degree programs to which you would like to apply as well as date for the written entrance examination:
- Please find information about the written exam in the Guidelines for Applicants
- upload the following documents (please be sure to have the documents at hand before proceeding; acceptable file format is pdf with a maximum size of 1.5MB per document, 1MB per photo)::
- curriculum vitae (CV) in tabular layout (formats: pdf, odt, doc, docx),
- copies of your certificates, transcripts, diplomas, etc. (complete number of pages) or, if applicable, a copy of your latest school report card only if your final examination certificate is not available yet (format: pdf)
- if available, documents confirming your practical experiences, for example, employment or internship certificates and/or letters of reference from employers (format: pdf),
- your photo (formats: jpg, jpeg, bmp, gif);
- proof of citizenship/passport/identity card (format: pdf)
- prioritize your degree-program choices, in the case that you intend to apply to more than one degree program at the FH Kufstein;
- conclude the application procedure.
Please note that your online application can only be concluded if all of the prior steps (including document upload) have been fully completed.
Should you have any questions about a degree program or the application process, please contact: Melanie Hladik at bewerbung
∂fh-kufstein.ac.at, Tel. +43 5372 71819-500.
We would like to inform you that the data you provide will be collected, processed and used by the FH Kufstein Tirol Bildungs GmbH in the application process and in the course of your studies, for bookkeeping purposes, for complying with legal regulations, as well as for internal market research and marketing purposes.